River Rafting at Kolad
Kolad – is a small village which is very well known for its adventure tourism. Kundalika River is a heavenly abode for all those who wish to seek the adrenaline rush in rapidly flowing river. Both the sides of the river overlook lush green forests adding up to the beauty of the journey.
Kundalika river rafting is ideal for both beginners and professionals. It promises three thrilling rapids. Once the rapids low down, you get to jump out of the raft and experience utmost bliss!!! Exhilarating and high on adrenaline, a rafting voyage to the mighty Kundalika River is something you can’t afford to miss this Monsoon!!! The gurgling streams and enthralling rapids are waiting to be explored.
– Minimum age is 14 years.
– Minimum weight is 35 kgs and maximum weight is 120 kgs
05:45 – Gather at Ghatkopar (East) near station. Start travelling to Kolad in bus.
06:45 – Pickup from Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar.
08:15 – Reach Kolad and have breakfast. Introduction and safety briefing
09:00 – We begin rafting of 14 kms with six rapids of grade 2 and 3
13:00 – Freshen up and then have lunch.
15:00 – Start our journey back to Mumbai.
19:00 – Reach Mumbai.
– Traveling from Ghatkopar to Ghatkopar
– Rafting, Gears & Guide Expertise charges
– Breakfast & refreshments
– Personal expenses such as bottled water/cold drinks etc.
– Anything other than above mentioned ‘inclusion’
Things to be carried:
– Photo ID Proof
– 2 liters water bottle (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
– Floaters (No Shoes or slippers)
– Swimming Goggles (for those wearing contact lenses)
– Rain coat or wind cheaters
– Towel & Extra Pair of Clothes (Prefer Wearing proper fitting clothes with shorts of quick-dry material)